Roasted Almonds with White Chocolate
We only work with almonds of the Ferrand variety, which have a great flavor and as they are our own production, it can be guaranteed that they are all sweet without mixing bitter almonds and roasted in the oven in an artisan way. Each almond is a true nutritional pill where nothing is left over.
- Rich in protein With its almost 20 g of protein per 100 g, it is a good source of essential amino acids. These are found in a fairly adequate proportion for the specific needs of the human body.
- Energía de la mejor calidad. Its contribution in carbohydrates (9.3%) is not very significant, but it is interesting when one takes into account that most of these carbohydrates are slowly absorbed. For this reason, almonds have a low glycemic index and are tolerated by diabetics.
- Healthy fats. But the most remarkable feature of this food is its richness in fat. The 54% weight of the dry almond is due to its content of fatty acids, whose type responds to the healthiest pattern: 65% are monounsaturated, like those in olive oil, 26% polyunsaturated and only a small part (less than 10%) are saturated fats.
- Antioxidant vitamin E. Another virtue of the almond is its antioxidant power. Much of this effect is due to vitamin E: 30 g cover no less than 63% of daily needs.
- Source of calcium and other minerals in abundance.
Net weight 120 g